The Rainbow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence)

2 posters

Go down

The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence) Empty The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence)

Post by SabrinaDawn Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:23 pm

Well I sat down and watched this with my partner last weekend. After watching the first one I thought I would have a go at watching this one.

Well...I am a big fan of Saw and gruesome movies like that but this was somewhat disturbing. The movie is set in black and white for no particular reason, I guess it maybe is just meant to add to the movies darkness.

Its actually a vile film, and I can't say that I enjoyed it as half the time I spent either confused or a little sick. This guy called Martin who is mentally challenged is really the only main character. There isn't really a story line to be honest, they could of gone a little more in depth about Martins back ground and why he was like he was...A violent, obsessive man.

The films 1 & 2 linked only because 1 was apparently an actual movie, and 2 is the real thing where Martin wants to make his own human centipede.

Apparently there's a 3rd one coming out this year called The Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence) now I don't think I will be jumping with joy when it comes out in the UK, however its one of those movies that you will have to watch generally because I have watched the last 2 lol.

The Human Centipede 2 rating - 4/10 Neutral
SabrinaDawn
SabrinaDawn
Admin

http://http://theworldofsabrinadawn.bravesites.com/

Back to top Go down

The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence) Empty Re: The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence)

Post by Hlinfield93 Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:55 pm

SabrinaDawn wrote:Well I sat down and watched this with my partner last weekend. After watching the first one I thought I would have a go at watching this one.

Well...I am a big fan of Saw and gruesome movies like that but this was somewhat disturbing. The movie is set in black and white for no particular reason, I guess it maybe is just meant to add to the movies darkness.

Its actually a vile film, and I can't say that I enjoyed it as half the time I spent either confused or a little sick. This guy called Martin who is mentally challenged is really the only main character. There isn't really a story line to be honest, they could of gone a little more in depth about Martins back ground and why he was like he was...A violent, obsessive man.

The films 1 & 2 linked only because 1 was apparently an actual movie, and 2 is the real thing where Martin wants to make his own human centipede.

Apparently there's a 3rd one coming out this year called The Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence) now I don't think I will be jumping with joy when it comes out in the UK, however its one of those movies that you will have to watch generally because I have watched the last 2 lol.

The Human Centipede 2 rating - 4/10 Neutral

can't say I was overly impressed by it all either.. considering you fell asleep the first time around that really should of given us both the incentive to not watch it at all!
Hlinfield93
Hlinfield93
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence) Empty Re: The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence)

Post by SabrinaDawn Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:16 am

I don't think people want to know how amazing I am at falling asleep through stuff lol. To clarify, it had been a very long week, weekend and it was very late at night when we started watching it lol. Anyway we continued to watch it in the morning so quit your moaning lol xx Wink
SabrinaDawn
SabrinaDawn
Admin

http://http://theworldofsabrinadawn.bravesites.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum